FAA Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
This 2-Day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
The training covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
Syllabus covers a range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects including:
- what is First Aid for Mental Health?
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- identifying mental health conditions
- providing advice and starting a conversation
- eating disorders
- mental health conditions
- personality disorders
- drugs and alcohol
- bipolar disorder
- first Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
Courses delivered by