FAA Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
This 1-Day course covers the content of the Level 1 course (A ½-Day course aimed at providing learners with the knowledge to identify suspected mental health conditions and the skills to start a conversation and be able to signpost the person towards professional help) but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorporates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace.
Syllabus covers a range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
- what is First Aid for Mental Health?
- identifying mental health conditions
- providing advice and starting a conversation
- mental health conditions
- drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
Courses delivered by